Are you aware of your statutory obligations and requirements?
At Millmount Maintenance we offer a bespoke service that is second to none
at an unbeatable price that will help you comply with the following:
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005 (SHAW)
- National Guidelines for Control of Legionellosis in Ireland 2009
- Irish Standard of Emergency Lighting I.S.3127:2013
- Irish Standard of Fire Detection & Alarm Systems I.S.3218:2013
- Fire Extinguishers I.S.291:2002
- Irish Standard Intruder Alarm, Access Control & CCTV system NSAI EN 50131 S.R. 40:2005
- PATesting Installations BS 7671
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations (MNSWR)
- Control of Substance Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
- Recommended Code of Practice for Safe Water Temperatures
We will help you manage your regulatory commitments and streamline your maintenance system to ensure you meet your statutory obligations.
To find out more contact us on +353 (0)90 647 9022 or email email@example.com